in the middle of chaos

Sonntag, 23. Oktober 2011

awesome weekend~!

Oh my Gazette~
The weekend was awesome~!
The movie (Paranormal Activity 3) wasn't really good. Okay, there were a few really creepy scenes but the story is so different to the two other movies. The ending was strange...We don't like it but we had a lot of fun~! Next week we will watch the movie "Don't Be Afraid Of The Dark". awwww~ I love halloween (♥∀♥)

Then Anne came with me ヾ( ^ω^)ノ
We made Pizza and it was so funny x'D We made a "special-Pizza" and it tasted very good.
look~!
Doesn't it look beautiful?

We made a lot cam-pictures ( 〇□〇)
We are so stupid haha xDv
 Anne loves rilakkuma and mamegoma~
she wants to go with me to Düsseldorf and buy her own mamegoma haha.

 I love the last two pictures :3
and
I love Anne 
(ノ^∇゚)ノ ヘ(^∇゚ヘ)

my outfit
 I changed my hair a little bit.


and omg (>A<) 
I want to buy a panda kigurumi~!
Panda Kigurumi/Ebay
but I don't have the money (._.")
it makes me sad...
くすん ( ノω-、)
well... it's alright...
haha~
That's all

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen