in the middle of chaos

Freitag, 7. Oktober 2011

私は悲しい。

わ~。°(°´д`°)°。~ん
unhappy like hell at the moment~!
listening to sad songs~!
betrayed by friends again~!
feel strange~!
lonely feeling~!
ugly~!
(ノ△・。)

hopeless~!

no money~!
no love~!

ALONE~!!
hate myself soooo f*ucking much at the moment~!
sniff ( ノω-、)
kinda stupid...YES I KNOW~!
I really hate myself right now...don't know exactly why.
But it is...LIKE IT IS~!

Let me scream and write some shit~!

Tomorrow the sun will shine again~!

Hope so~!
Am I drunk?
NOOOoooooOOOOoooo~!!
(。┰ω┰。)
BELIEVE ME OR NOT!!
Ahhhhh~!

Shut up & leave me alone~!
like always~!

alone~!

ぅわ━━。・゚ ゚・(p>□<q)・゚ ゚・。━━ん

Kommentare:

  1. Einsicht, erster Weg zur Besserung.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Klappe halten, erster Weg zum "keine dummen Kommentare hinterlassen"

    AntwortenLöschen