in the middle of chaos

Donnerstag, 3. November 2011

ハロウィン (▼_▼メ)

Halloween 2011. 
The best Halloween I've ever had!
I met Anne last Monday and we went to the city to buy some new shoes for her..but she didn't find something cool/nice or pretty. So we went just to Pizza Hut and ate a pizza...Omg..it was too much for us 。゜(`Д´)゜。
After the nice midday we drove to her home and there...started the real fun!
We laughed and did stupid things like everytime we meet xD
I really love Anne ♥

She loved my Shirt which I made for Halloween~ (my bloody shirt yeay)
So I made also one for her~
And we made some funny pictures together (●⌒∇⌒●) わーい
We are so fucking awesome~! YA KNOW?!
Aren't we cute? ;3
(Shirts madebyme~! xD)

Stupid Anne~! We wanted to take a picture and she said; I will be behind you~" Okay...But suddenly she jumped on my back!
( ̄∇ ̄;) I was shocked~! The first picture wasn't good but then I took all my strenght and it worked..(my poor knees...)











haha, I made a "buhhhhhh" face while Anne is making herself ready for the party~
I really like this picture :3
We were ready for the party~
Well the party wasn't that good. They just played dance music~ yeay=boring~!
And the girls there were little whores o_O"
After we were gone; there were fights and some people had knifs~! some were robbed... (wtf?!)
It sucks~! That's why I'm not often on such parties.
But Anne & me had a lot of fun. Halloween was awesome this year~!


Hope you had a nice "Halloween-day" too ((*´∀`*))ノ゛バイ②♪

さようなら
(=`(●●)´=)ノ

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen