in the middle of chaos

Freitag, 24. Februar 2012

The Last Story

aaaaaarw~
I bought a new game (^_ ^)

I saw it a few times in some magazines and tought "Ohhh...that sounds nice...and it looks nice..It reminds me of something...but what?" bäm~!! The character designer of this game is Kimihiko Fujisaka. He made the character design for "Drakengard 1 & 2" (*A *) And I love the character design and the games~!! So I had to buy "The Last Story" too~!




Look at the characters~! I love all the details and the clothes of them..
And now, some pictures of Drakengard 1 & 2.
You'll quickly see that there is a similarity (:

Thank you Kimihiko Fujisaka for this beloved characters ♥

If the World and the Story of the new game is as good as the one in Drakengard...I will love it~!

ばいばい

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen