in the middle of chaos

Mittwoch, 1. Februar 2012

RUKIさん誕生日おめでとうございます♪

.HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
-Matsumoto Takanori-
.Ruki.

Every song of yours has a special meaning and a story behind the lyrics that sometimes seem a bit confusing. You write Songs that remind us that our world and humanity is cruel, fragil.. but beautiful, too.
You are able to make us cry so badly with all your true words in your lyrics.

When I see your smile or hear your laugh, I feel so much better.
I hope you're living in happiness forever.

Everytime I feel bad and I just want to give up, your voice give me power and the courage to go on!
My biggest wish is to see you live. Hear your voice in front of me.
Please never give up!
We all need you and your voice.
Thank you.

Happy Birthday.










Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen