in the middle of chaos

Sonntag, 5. August 2012

delete my blog or not?

Haiii~
Last week I was thinking about to delete/close my blog.
31 readers are nice but not that many for a blog and I don't get many comments. It makes me kinda sad...But I also realize that I'm "nobody". It's normal that I don't have more readers or comments.
I can't count myself as a gyaru, visu or artist. (for example) You see? I'm nobody special who shows the style by outfits. I don't have the right outfits..not for gyaru either for visual kei. Well...I really love the gyaru fashion and I love visual kei (and other japanese fashions, like COCOLULU) Maybe my trip to japan will change something but I'm not sure. Hope so.
If I would be a gal, maybe some gals would read my blog? Do you understand what I mean? And why I call myself "nobody"? I was really sad last week because of that fact..
I'm not sure if I should close my blog but I think it's a kinda good idea...I don't know. We'll see.


oh btw~ only 6 days left until I'll sitting in the plane...TOKYO I'm coming! ♥

Kommentare:

  1. don't worry if you don't have a lot of comment, you know it's not the more important in a blog.

    The more important thing, it's to like what you write and enjoy to post !

    And i'm not okay when you says you're nobody because it's not true !

    We're always special for someone ! ^.^

    I think it could be a good idea to take a lots of picture of your trip in Japan and speak about your experience here !

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. myou: thank you very much for your sweet words! I really think it would be a good idea to write a lot about my trip to japan. thank you! (:

    hannah: thank you too! My mood wasn't very good last week...silly me! I'm so sorry. I'll try to write more, to post more pictures and I'll never give up! thank you for reading my blog! <3

    AntwortenLöschen