in the middle of chaos

Donnerstag, 9. August 2012

Only 2 days left!/boyish outfit~


OMG! It's almost the time to check my package again~
Only 2 days are left?! WTF?! Where is all the time?! We booked the flight last February..and now?! Where am I now??? Almost in Japan (;______ ;) I'm so nervous but also happy! Very happy! My biggest dream becomes true..after so many years!! I can't wait!! More important...I'm going to see the wonderland with my best sutewi!! I'm so glad that she will be at my side. ♥ Because I'm going to cry!! Definitely! Believe me...


My first flight..and it's a loooooong way!! xD *nervous* I'll be alright! kyahhhh!!!OMG OMG~
Saturday~ ♪ I'm looking forward to the beloved saturday..or better..for the sunday! xD

I'll try to write some entries when I'm in Tokyo (: Write about the things we did and about our adventures! Oh and lots of pictures!!



Now an "outfit" picutre. It's from last thursday :3
Nothing special but I like the pants, so comfortable ♫
The Shirt is a "the GazettE" TourShirt. From the year 2010. I love this cab and my cute foxtail~ (it isn't a real foxtail, no no no!) And well, the outfit is a bit boyish but I really like it! ♥
I look so fat in this picture DX


my face :x

see you guys tomorrow!!

ばいばい!

Kommentare:

  1. I can't wait your posts from Japan! I want to go to Japan in someday, it's wonderful country and I love the culture : ) Have fun there! ^^

    I love your boyish look! It's cool ^3^

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. YOU LOOK SO CUTE SENPAI !!!! I REACKING LOVE YOUR T SHIRT TOO! ESPECIALLY THE BACK OF IT !!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Kiki:
    Yeah, I'm so glad that I can see this wonderland <3 Thank you very much :D <3

    stalker-chan: senpai?? awwwww you are so cute my little kohai <3 I'll miss you ;__;
    haha uhhhh yeah, I've got GazettE on my ass XDv

    AntwortenLöschen