in the middle of chaos

Donnerstag, 30. August 2012

Tokyo; Akihabara/ Pokemon Center/ Shibuya, Karaoke~

haiiiii~

this may be my last entry here from tokyo, because we are going to flight back home tomorrow .____.
today I'm going to write about last monday! It was a very funny day! We met our friend Nao again! :D He's a really nice guy!
First we went to Akihabara. The legendary Otaku World~ And damn!!
It's really a special part of Tokyo. AKB everywhere! Creepy Boys...just a few girls...It was..very very...creepy xD but also a bit funny!
the only picture I took in Akihabara..I didn't enjoy making picture there..SORRY! ;_;

After that..Nao fulfills me a little dream...GOING TO THE POKEMON CENTER!
OMG it was so cute!! xD And the music there is the same as in the Pokemon Center of the Games! After a while it's getting sick...but awwww < 3 so many cute pokemon stuff! 
I've finally found also some cases for my samsung! It's so hard to find cute/nice samsung s2 cases in tokyo! Oo 
me in front of the pokemon center! :D 
happy~!

pikachu case! 8D 

After the trip to the pokemon center, we went to Shibuya. 
There the real fun began! 8D
We went to a Karaoke Bar!
Well, Nao can sing. He sings very good! He didn't blame himself there BUT for sutewi and me it was a bit...shameful...xD But after a while it was very funny! We sang a song from Tokio Hotel just for fun xDD "In the End" from Linkin Park AND we did it!
We sang "Fantastic Baby" from BigBang!! XD We just know the refrain...but it was okay..xD hahaha so funny! 

Next step after karaoke--> sitting next to Hachiko and watching people. 
I like the place...but every time I looked to the Hachiko statue...I wanted to start crying..silly me..

Nao left us after some time and sutewi and le moi were sitting there alone for an hour...Or longer? I don't remember. But there were some boys starring at us! xD ohh japanese people are kinda funny sometimes but also cute.



Kommentare:

  1. THE POKEMON CENTER !!!THE PARADISE OF POKEMON IN THE HUMAN WORLD !!! I WANAN GO TOO !! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !!! QAQ well maybe next time XDDD

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. you weren't there the last time? :O
    it's a very cute place! <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Noooo D: I went alone to Japan and the most time my cousin showed me the places ..but she was only interest in clothes shopping. So I couldn't see that much things I really wanted to see V_V (except for the temples...they were great xDDD)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. hm we have to go together to japan!! *___ * it would be so funny xD

    AntwortenLöschen