in the middle of chaos

Mittwoch, 29. August 2012

Tokyo; Meiji Jingu, Harajuku

Haiiiiii,
just a short report about last saturday & sunday :D Don't have much time, sorry!
On Saturday we went to Harajuku again < 3
We've visited the Meiji Jingu. It was so beautiful to see the old shrine..I love it so much! The old japanese culture < 3

Well, after that we went to the Takeshita Dorii..BUT omg!! I was so shocked!
My Visa was a way too stupid! I wasn't able to get money from it either to pay with my visa ;___; PANIC. sutewi told me to calm down...and asked her mother. and her mother knew a solution! :D
We went to the citibank in Shibuya and it worked!! *___ * i was soooo happy!
So I was able to buy some stuff! :D
here are my gets from saturday!

On sunday I didn't do anything!!xD 
sutewi met a friend of her but I didn't want to go with them, so I was in the guesthouse and relaxed the whole day < 3 It was really nice! 

Well! Time is up! < 3
ばいばい。

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen