in the middle of chaos

Montag, 13. August 2012

Tokyo;Shibuya109~

Haiiiiii~
We arrived at Tokyo yesterday morning. The weather is so damn hot!! First real summer in my life!! :D yeah~We didn't do that much yesterday...we slept..and relaxed at the guesthouse! I like the guesthouse and the legendary kuga-san is so nice! It's my second day in Japan but guys...THIS IS WONDERLAND! The people are so nice and it's so...peacefully here..I don't know...It's not that stressful as you may think. I really love it!

But let's start with our shopping trip at Shibuya109!
This place is heaven!! The shops are very pretty and cool! And the staff! Friendly and cute...I have to repeat myself everytme, sorry! >__<; But everything here is so great! sugoiiiii~haha
Well...my outfit screamed "TOURIST" hahah but after Shibuya109 I have lots of clothes! PRETTY, COOL clothes!
The Staff at some of the shops were really cool. I'll try to make a picture with the staff of CO&LU too! The girl there was really nice and showed my a whole outfit...which I've bought >:D
Well, my visa did a great job today! 

 awww~a picture of my best sutewi and me <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">
All my beautiful bags!! Aren't they cool? >:3 hahah what's inside the bags? maybe you'll see it the next few days!! <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">
So my beloved readers! I'm off for today! tired tired! haha <3 p="p">oyasumi minna! <3 p="p">ばいばい。

Kommentare:

  1. Hey! It was so nice meeting you guys at Gal Meet 2K12! I hope you enjoy the rest of your time in Japan! XO
    o(^-^)o

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ohh! Thank you! I was really happy to meet you too. You are such a pretty girl! :D
    I'll enjoy everyday here x)

    AntwortenLöschen