in the middle of chaos

Samstag, 8. September 2012

New Room / Outfits~ (*・艸・)

Hello dear readers~
It's been a while and I did a few things the last week! I have to write about some stuff!
First of all!
My new room < 3
My parents decided to renovate my room while I was in Japan. I just choose the colours. I wanted some brown tones. I like the colour brown and well my room need a new colour! Well...they really did it!
They renovated my whole room while I was in Japan! < 3 I really have great parents..! They bought new furnitures and decorations...Only one sad thing, all my posters are now in a bag ( :___:) but it's okay. I'm not going to but many posters on the wall. It was TOO much. I'm still in love with GazettE and my posters of them < 3 but I just want to choose one of the posters and put it on the wall...arg! which one shall I take?! (>x  <) maybe the division poster?? I'm not sure yet (: haha but I put 2 things already on the wall!! my ScReW Towel (bought at the concert in japan) and the picture of me with ScReW at the meet & greet (:  (in cologne). These two things are very important memories for me < 3 

Enough talking! Pictures!! We need Pictures~ 


 my precious ones < 3 

 here you can see the great towel < 3 



 all my mangas find a new place :3
 all the mangas I want to sell! xD
except Dragon Ball!
I saw the room the first time last friday when I went home from Japan...
So it was a biiiig surprise to see the final result~! I was a bit scared because my parents did it all by themselves...without my oppinion, except for the colour. BUT! look at the result. My room is just perrrfect now! Is exactly what I wanted. A pretty room, with lot of space and a adult looking. My old one was so childish and boring...I'm so happy! A big thanks to my parents! Now I know..I can trust them if they ever want to renovate something again xD 
I'm really in love with my room now < 3 happy happy happy~  < 3
Isn't it great?? :3 

Now the outfit pictures :)
-lover's rock pants
-gladnews top
-suicidal cap
I wore it last saturday when I went so the supermarket with my mother. hach~ first time I saw all the unfashionable people from luxembourg again. yeay~










-glavil top
-glavil necklace
-unknown mini skirt with pants underneath
-nofall shoes
On sunday we had lunch with some family members.
I really enjoyed the day! See my family again, told them about my adventures in japan and ate with them. It was kinda funny :3 And I'm in love with this outfit! < 3







-glavil top
-unknown mini skirt
-glavil bag
-glavil necklace
-nofall shoes
On tuesday, I went with my mother to the hairdresser. She needed a new haircut and I just wanted to show my perfect extensions! And all the girls in the hair salon were like: OMG?! It looks SO good! It's a very good quality!" and blaahhh~ haha so many compliments. They were fascinated!
(I will write a review about my extensions next week)







 a lazy, silly picture. I made it on thursday when my cute little otaku nikyami visited me :3
I've missed her so mich (T A T)
Tonight I'm going to have dinner with her in a japanese restaurant~ yamiiii~! < 3

-sexpotrevenge shirt
-mini skirt
-glavil bag
-nofall shoes
-kreepsville666 red eyeballs
-screw bracelet
Yestderay (Friday) I've met the cutest little girl in luxembourg!
my dear alice-chan < 3 She is so adorable! < 3 We hade a funny day in the city and she showed me some asia markets and the fantasy box (a place where you can get mangas! very cheap and new ones!) and a second hand shop for games. We also ate a frozen yoghurt! Of course 8D It's so delicious < 3 yamyam~
I like to spend my time with her < 3 little cutie~

-kyary pamyu pamyu dino shirt
-glavil mini skirt
-super awesome slippers! xD
Today's outfit.
It's kinda warm outside and a lazy day. so that's my comfortable outfit.
hm..but what to wear for tonight's dinner? c.c 
I don't know yet. 

So dear readers?!
How is it?
Aren't my outfits cute/cool/ lovely??? 
They are?!! (O A O)
No..yes? Yes or no?? Please tell me~ haha
I want to know if it looks good or I'm just dreaming ~ x)
I like all of the outfits...and also my slippers! xD

I guess that's everything for today. 
Oh wait!! 
A big thanks to my latest reader/follower!
Thank you so much for following my blog! :D I also took a look at your blogs and they are very lovely!
ducky ;
she's a very cute girl with a lovely panda like hairstyle! (looks so cute!) and she's a big LM.C fan. I like her cute chibi in her header and all her pictures. It's an interesting blog. Please take a look~! :)

first impression was like "Who the hell is this pretty girl??" I visited her blog and BAM!! She's a big ruki fan!! aaaaaaww, many ruki pictures in her entries~ it's like heaven < 3 gooood I'm so happy to have another blog of a big ruki fan! she's a fashionable girl with a very pretty face! She seems to be very nice and cute too and she has so beautiful silver hair now! please take a look too :D 

Big thanks to these two girls! 








Nothing more to say. Only a goodbye,
wish you a nice weekend (^___~) 
ばいばい。

Kommentare:

  1. Okay.
    I love your outfits! You're super beautiful in them and really cute! :) And your Hair is awesome too. It looks so natural I think. :D And your room is wonderful! Very beautiful and wonderful Blog entry :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Very nice room and outfits! Also, I just tagged you in my new post for the Liebster Award! Here's a link:

    http://marienni.blogspot.jp/2012/09/the-liebster-award.html

    o(^-^)o

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. dein neues Zimmer sieht echt gut aus ^^ ~ !
    Und ich persönlich finde du solltest das DIVISION Poster an die Wand tun :O ... aber ist ja nur meine Meinung ^^ ~ Und das zweite Outfit mit dem glavil top gefällt mir am meisten:)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. @Batman; thank you for your comment! :D it makes me happy~!

    @marienni ohhh I've never heard about this award before :o hm..sounds very cute, thank you!:D

    @vika jah? ich denke ich werde das auch echt tun, weil es so stylisch aussieht und die Wände (vorallem die beim Schreibtisch) recht leer wirkt. Jetzt brauch ich nur noch nen Bilderrahmen (: danke für deine ehrliche Meinung! Ich mag das zweite Outfit auch am meisten <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Dein styling ist extrem cool und du bist ein Jin Fan..das macht dich doppelt sympathisch XD

    Am besten gefällt mir das schwarze lange Shirt mit dem skull.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. nine;
    uha dankeschön!! hab grad mal einen blick in deinen blog geworfen~ <3 und gleich mal die jin gifs angesabbert 8D

    ich liebe dieses riesen shirt <3 danke fürs followen! :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Aw (>////<) was für süße worte ey! Ich dachte ich les nicht richtig *luft zuwedel*
    Ruki Fans machen sofort sympatisch ne xD?

    Ich mag die Outfits voll ><
    so tussirock! weiblich, aber trotzdem cool, hübsche kombi (ich will shoppen ; 0 ;)

    freu mich auf den nächsten Eintrag c :

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. GETAGGT 8D

    http://sutewi.blogspot.com/2012/09/liebster-award.html

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. sasu; ich wollte unbedingt ne kurze einführung zu meinen aktuellsten Lesern machen und da du und dein blog verdammt interessant wirkten...musstest du dran glauben x) und jah...ruki fans müssen zusammenhalten! xD

    genau so will ich es haben, etwas weiblich aber dennoch cool (: ich glaub ich bin auf nem guten weg mit dem style x3 dankeschön <3
    (ich will auch wieder shoppen gehen können ;^;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. I like your room, it is so stylish! And your outfits really cool!:3

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Thank you very much! :D

    I just took a look at your blog, it's lovely! :)

    AntwortenLöschen