in the middle of chaos

Dienstag, 9. Oktober 2012

MeltyWish OnlineShop Review~。*:★(´・ω・人・ω・`)。:゜★。

haiiiii readers~!
Today I'm gonna make a short review about a new online shop which name is;
MeltyWish.
Two very nice girls are making cute and beautiful accessories.
Short information;
"Kawaii hand-made jewelry from two cute girls, own designed and made with love.All is unique, you can't get one thing twice only a simmilar one. Inspiered by japanese streetfashion, great for Fairy Kei, Lolita & Pop Kei. Made by LizJuice and LadyJuice ~"

First I want to show you what I've bought there.

I've ordered the first time a few months ago. The two of them have instagram where I saw some selfmade phone charms. They looked so cute! So I've wrote the dear LizJuice and ordered three cute charms for my Samsung. 

Here are the three cute charms. The quality is very good! Especially for the sushi and the cake!
They made it with love ;) 
and with cute details.

So, before I went to Japan, I saw a cool necklace on her instagram!
It was a necklace with a special Death Note Watch!!
Love at first sight! 
But because of Japan I wasn't able to spend my money on it..I've asked LizJuice about the necklace and she reserved it for me! She is a very nice person and gives you always an answer to your questions! ;)
btw, the other designer has also fb;
LadyJuice

She asked me of I could make a review about the shop which she opened not that long ago. 
I said "YES" and well she surprised me! :O
I've got some sepcials within my order!
Not only the necklace but also another necklace, a pair of earrings and a beautiful bracelet.
Evrything is selfmade; 
Here are my latest gets from the lovely shop!
She sent the package last Thursday and I've got it yesterday. Quite fast!
I was really happy to hold it!
 Within the accessories, there was a letter inside the package (everything was alright with the package, it looked good and safe) The letter was very cute too!
 Look how nice my gets are packed in.
(shitty english xD don't give a fuck..)

 Here they are;
-she did the bracelet with my wishs of colours
-sakura necklace, I just love it, it looks so pretty!
-kuma earrings. usually I don't wear earrings but these ones are looking so cute! I have to wear them.
That's what I've got as a thanks for this review! As I said before, the girls are very very nice!

 And here is my order!
I'm in love with this necklace. I wore it today and everybody was like; OMG?! What is this?! It looks so cool?!" ;) 
 best thing, there is a watch inside the death note! 

Some Pics~





So far my dear readers.
Now some informations and my opinion.
-the accessories in the shop are very lovely! they are made with lots of details and love
-the prices are fair!
-the designer are very nice and you can ask them for your personal wishes
-the quality of the items are quite good
-the items are looking very cute and well made
Result, this wasn't my last order in this shop. Everything worked so fine, the designer are nice, the prices are fair and the items are looking sooooo cute < 3 
I'm happy that I've found a cute shop like this. 

Are you interested?? Please take a look; 

Or want you to contact the designers?
Twitter;
LadyJuice
They have also blogs, take a look,

Guess, that's all what I've to tell you about the shop. Please visit the online shop and take a look (:
It is really a good one~! 

ばいばい。

Kommentare:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwwwww♥ Ich bin so gerührt von deinem Review ;___;♥ Dankeschön nochmal♥♥♥♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. awwwww ~ ein riesen DANKE SCHÖN zu deinem tollen Review ♥ das ist echt total süß und lieb geschrieben ^____^

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Kein Problem ihr beiden! :D
    Ihr leistet ne wirklich tolle Arbeit und ich hoffe ihr bekommt viele Kunden <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. cute accessories!!! and great post~! ^^ looking forward to your upcoming ones~!

    xoxo,
    www.whimsicalityindisguise.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. wow, thank you very much!
    your blog looks so cute and cool!
    <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Du siehst soooo hübsch aus!! Werd da ganz neidisch immer wenn ich deine Fotos sehe! ; _ ; I wish I could make a photoshooting with you~

    Mach weiter so Süzze! x3

    AntwortenLöschen