in the middle of chaos

Freitag, 16. November 2012

baibai extensions~! / Outfits/Pics (。・ω・。)

haiiii guys~! I'm so sorry for the long waiting! There are so many things to do for me at the moment. First of all, school! But also my japanese classes (I'm gonna write in the next entry about it :D ) and! I've to plan everything for the next trip to Japan~! < 3 I'm very excited! Well! Let's start.



As the title may say, my extensions are gone (;^; ) I'm not that sad about but it was cool to have long hair! (even if they were sometimes annoying! ) So I'm gonna write a tiny end "review" about the extensions from the hair Salon COCO in Shibuya. The extensions had a very good quality, guess I didn't had the right products to treat them. But I was able to wear them about almost 3 month. Well, I expected to wear them a bit longer Oo kinda disappointed..BUT it was almost time to take them out! I had lot of hair knots between my head (my grwoing own hair) and the extensions! It was painful!
I was happy to take them out...My own hair is now short (again ) but they are so soft and good looking...I'm glad :D 

At least I want to say, the extensions were good! It wasn't a mistake to get them! They looked good. It's normal that they didn't look that good after a few weeks! Always remember...you are wearing death hair on your head. You can't heal them! You know what I mean? xD
Well, only if you have real hair extensions..

First, I felt strange without the long hair..like something was missing on my neck, my shoulders and head..I felt so light..~

So I went to my beloved hairdresser and told her my idea and the result made me so f**** happy!
That's how my hair looks right now (:
What do you think?

Sorry for the bad/stupid picture !

After looking in the mirror at the hair salon I recognized that the colours and the style are kinda like the one kanako had a while ago (人´∀`*)
Well..the haircut isn't the same but I'm satisfied (^____~)

One more thing..I really enjoyed the first time washing and drying my short hair!!
It felt so good!! (*___*)
just like this..xD
short hair ftw~ < 3 

More Pictures of my new hairstyle will follow :)
Now some Pictures! 
Enjoy~ and tell me what you think about them  


My beloved GLAVIL by tutuHA outfit < 3
I'm in love with the brand. (looking forward to see the shops again next year >8D moneeeey~)
That was my "before halloween night" outfit :3

-Top, Skirt & necklace ; Glavil
-Socks & boots; unknown

I really love this outfit even if the skirt is a way TOO short 8D

well, I've tried the same outfit last week again with new hairstyle, my necklace and my lovely and cool hairband from Coffin Candy~!! I'll make a review about the shop in one of my next entries. Keep looking ;) 

 monkeeey L. Ania ~ 
*ba dum tss* 
I like the shirt because it's so cute and has fluffy ears and a tail 8D
but..
I don't remember the brand of the top..!
but at least...there are other friends of the same top (*^ *)

ahhh a picture with long hair again ;^; haha
my dog loves to be a photobomg you know? ~___ ~;
 Top; C&A
Skirt; unknown from japan
Socks; H&M
Boots; unknown
handycase; Pokemon Center
derp~!
tadahhhh~again..< 3 I've found the picture by coincidence in one of sutewi's magazines!
gahhhh, so happy *^*
guess it looks cutter on her.. _ _"
Oh, it's one of my favorite autumn/winter outfits. It's pretty, comfortable and I'm not getting cold *^*
(when I put my coat or jacket on ! )

Time to say, good night~!!
Thank you for following & reading my blog! < 3
ばいばい。

Kommentare:

  1. I really love you in the outfits, especially the one with all these GLAVIL stuff♥ I think your new hairstyle is brilliant for you♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love your outfits and you look perfect with your new hair color *_*

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Ich fand deine langen Haare auch supi ._.! und ich find du siehst mit den neuen Haaren auch aus wie Kanako o: Du siehst in den Outfits so niedlich böse aus <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I love that hair color!! *O* It looks so good on you^^ I also like your outfits!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Sehr süße Outfits ♥ ich hab all die Fotos schon bei twitter gesehn...aber sie hier zu kommenentieren schadet nicht, haha ♥ Das Monkey Shirt is super *_________*
    Weißt du schon, wann du etwa wieder in Japan sein wirst?

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Ahhhh thank you guys :^; you are always so sweet and nice to me! You make me stronger, thank you!

    Sterniiii; ich seh aus wie kanako?! das ist sowas von ein geiles kompliment! auch wenn ich es nicht ganz glauben kann xD danke ;^; <3

    matsumi; aww dankeschön :D
    Ich werde nächsten Sommer für fast nen Monat da sein. Geplant ist der 25.7 - 20.8 (: wirst du auch da sein?? *^*

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. You... have... got... short... hair?
    *complex time* ;___;
    By the way, lovely haircut. I don't want to do something like two-colors hair on my head (my hair are damaged enough after make them black >__<'), but you look so cute with them, oh mon dieu. ♡

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. haha, thank you :)
    well I didn't plan to make two colours first...since almost 2 years..I had only one colour in my hair :) Well I need always something special in my hair xD
    <3

    AntwortenLöschen