in the middle of chaos

Samstag, 22. Dezember 2012

Kyary Pamyu Pamyu World Tour 2013!!

haiiiii guys~!!!
As a few of you may know, kyary pamyu pamyu is holding a world tour in 2013~!!
I've totally missed the news about it! Phew~ lucky me took a look at her official Facebook Page ¦D
There are only a few concerts in europe..BUT so lucky there is a concert in Brussels and Paris!

Ahhhh~ I don't want to talk that much today BUT, I've decided to visit one of her concerts!
I HAVE to see her again! I had so much fun the last time at the Japan Expo 2012! I love..no.. I adore her! < 3 She's a great personality with a very special style ~ OMG!

Guys...I've ordered two tickets for her concert in Brussels~!!!
I still can't believe it! I'm gonna see kyary again!!
And I'm not going to be alone there...my best bro nikyami is coming with me!! 
\(★´−`)人(´▽`★)/

Omg!! Guys, I'm really happy to see my idol again ;^;

Is anybody out there who's gonna join us??
Do you visit a concert of kyary?? Where? :D

kyah kyah kyah~
If you need more informations, please take a look at her official Facebook FanPage!

ばいばい。

Kommentare:

  1. she is so cute and so crazy, i like it <3
    i love her outfits o(=^o^=)o

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. yeah! I love her outfits too (*___*)
      she's just awesome <3 haha

      Löschen
  2. Can't wait for all the concerts in Europe in 2013! When do those darn artists finally decide to visit Europe as well? Thank you Kyary!

    AntwortenLöschen