in the middle of chaos

Freitag, 28. Dezember 2012

XMas Pictures/Outfits aaand cute present~

haiiiiiii guys~!
Hope you had a lovely and peacefully christmas and enjoyed your time with your family, friends or partners! (^__^) I had a nice Christmas and want to show you some of my pictures. (where you can see my outfit & make up~! )
Nothing very special but I like it...and you maybe too! 8D

Oh btw...kyahh~ I'm gonna book the flight to Tokyo tomorrow! I'll be there again in summer with two lovely friends! < 3 Ahhw I'm so happy even if my brain didn't realize it now...haha

I didn't wear anything special for XMas Eve~ I've just used some make up on my face ~
 my hair looks perfect here~ < 3 somehow < 3 
but my bangs are a way too long right now .___."
 ahhh~ you can finally see my pink circle lenses~!!
well...the colour is a bit different/better! Damn you instagram hahaha

what I've got;
-Assassin's Creed 3 *^*
-money for my flight to Tokyo!! 

So far, I had lunch with my family on the 25th. Well...'family lunch'
Only with my parents and my grandparents, but it was nice and funny! :)

 my hairstyle ~!
I used;
-my navana ponytail (bought at Shibuya109)
and
-my cute hair accessory from 6%dokidoki. (bought at the Japan Expo)
 sorry for the bad quality of the picture...
 Outfit;
-skirt; Glavil
-Jumper; Esprit
-tights; C&A
-shoes; bodyline
-ponytail wig; navana
-hair accessory; 6%dokidoki

2 pictures out of nowhere~


Oh, I've tried something new with my ponytail hahah

Now two other outfits (:
I'm very sorry for my bad pictures! >____<

I've mixed up Glavil with CO&LU~
don't hit me! Dx
-shirt; CO&LU
-skirt; glavil
-knee sock; H&M
-shoes from NoFall
-necklace; glavil
-hat; CO&LU
I think it's a nice looking outfit..even if the shirt makes me look so fat ;^;
don't force a smile..it looks stupid ;) derp~!
show your real smiling face and be proud to show your emotions~!

My outfit for the cinema :3
I went there with my bro nikyami.. We watched the new "Silent Hill"..Well it was okay..but I wouldn't call it "horror movie" I don't know :/
nikyami was fangirling like an idiot! xD
"OMG it's just the same as in the game!"
I was just like "he?"
I didn't play or see the game so...xD"
aww, you can see my new cat hat!
I've found it at C&A and it was really cheap!! Only 7€!! :O
I love it, it's so cute~! 

At least I want to show you something super cute! :3
I've got a late birthday present from a very close friend from Japan. 
It's so cute! I love it and wear it almost every day since I've got it!
-Hello Kitty Stomach Warmer
-Hello Kitty x Chopper socks
ありがとう
Nao ♥

ばいばい。

Kommentare:

  1. You're outfits are great^^ BTW, merry late x-mas and have a nice trip in Tokyo^^

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. So cute phone case! Ah, and I love your outfits as well! Can you tell me how you properly put your bangs under your hat because I always fail to do so D:

    Happy New Year! <33
    'xx

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you, my friend nikyami made the phone case for me all by herself! :3
      Well...it's nothing special, if I know that I'll take my hat of I'm using hair spins to put my bangs back. Otherwise I'm using this..thing xD
      http://tinypic.com/r/259ldkx/6
      I'm not sure if you can see it clearly..It's some japanese hair stuff, it holds your hair back and it works very well! :)

      Happy New Year! <3

      Löschen
    2. Ahh, how some people are so creative! Very nice!
      Hihi that's a real funny thing >w< I love my bangs but sometime they're like UGHH

      Löschen
  3. You look super cute in all the outfits *v* ♥♥ the presents are sooo cute!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. you looks so cute, i like your style (^з^)-☆Chu!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. wie kann man nur so süß sein >< ~♥

    AntwortenLöschen