in the middle of chaos

Sonntag, 30. Dezember 2012

Year in Review~!

haiiiii guys~!!
It's time for a little review of the year 2012!
More pictures than text~! Be prepared :)
Only the most important parts of the year~!

1. Meeting ScReW
 One of the most beautiful and important moments in my life~!
I was so happy and excited to meet the band! They are actually with the Gazette my number one..The members are so nice and funny! I love their music, style and silly moments < 3
First band I've followed since their beginning...it's been a while and look how famous they are right now!
I'm proud and thankful for their personalities and music..
ありがとう。

2. Meeting a new cutie~!!
I've met the sweetie pie Alice :3
She's a great friend and I really love her crazy art!
She'll go with me to Japan next year < 3 

3. I've started wearing circle lenses and false eyelashes~! < 3

4. Japan Expo in Paris~!
 My outfit...
A seifuku~! :3
 kyahh~ Vani and Yuka from 6%dokidoki were there~!!
 ahh~ so many nice people wanted to make a picture of or with us!
Even some japanese people...
As you can see Steffi and me made a great partnerlook 8D
best thing...First time I get the chance to see kyary pamyu pamyu LIVE~!
OMG she is fabulous!! ;^;
Looking forward to meet her again at her concert!! < 3

5. Japan!
My first tripe to Japan. Summer 2012 with Steffi~!
It was awesome < 3 I've met so many new friends there~!
We visited a gyaru meet up in Shibuya and were filmed by kawaii international~!
Do you remember?? haha
 beloved place..< 3 
 The gyaru meet up~!!
I had a great time, so many nice girls (and a few boys well xD) 
We had a lot of fun.

 A screenshot from our little part in the kawaii international show.
hahaha kinda embaressing but it was funny xD
They took my silly face and my interview, yeay!! >:3

I saw Alice nine live, great concert but my highlight..
was this concert.
Many good bands and I was able to see ScReW again!! (*___*)
I've cried after their show...I was just so damn happy about to see them again..
 Again I've met new, friendly and crazy girls! xD

 another new and important friend! :) < 3
This is the lovely guy who sent me the cute hello kitty stomach warmer and kitty x chopper socks ;3
Happy that I've met him!
And I'm looking forward to see him again.

 Oh dear!
My first trip to an Onsen...I'll never ever forget this day! xD

 Finally, I've got my extensions :3 

6. Japanese Classes
Alice, nikyami and myself are taking japanese classes since september.
I helps a lot! I'm glad that I've found a school with jp. classes.
I want to learn more and more! 

7. Halloween
 Halloween with my best bro nikyami..
btw she's a girl! But we are bros you know!
pewdiepie insider (pewdie fans will know..8D)

I love her!! She's always there for me. I can talk about everything with her,
thank you for everything < 3 :)

8. Happy New Year~
I'm glad to have readers like you guys. Thank you for reading this blog and comments me sometimes :)
love ya all~ < 3
I'm not at home tomorrow 'cause I'm going to spend the new year's eve at my best bro's place! I'm kinda excited to enjoy my time with her and make party 8D
So far!

I wish you already a 
HAPPY NEW YEAR!


ばいばい。

Kommentare:

  1. Happy new year dear ♥ You had a wonderful 2012 *v* so many lovely events!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you!
      Yeah it was a special year for me *`* <3

      Löschen
  2. HUH!!!!
    HAPPY NEW YEAR MY PRINCESS ~
    It was super nice to meet you !! *Q* So happy that we got so met us !!!!
    GO GO JAPAN ,WE GONNA ROCK TOKYO !!!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. awwww thank you so much! < 3
      You little cutie omg! *^*
      Hell yeah..we gonna rock Tokyo! xD

      Löschen