in the middle of chaos

Mittwoch, 2. Januar 2013

New Year's Eve // Tokyo 2013 ♥

haiiiii guys~!!
Hope you enjoyed the beginning of the new year!
I totally did. Here is a short report about my new year's eve at nikyami's place :3







We prepared everything! Went shopping for the dinner, prepared the table, made the dinner.
nikyami invited another friend and me. Her littlte brother has also invited a few boys. (no! they were underaged and...no way xD") Well, we had too much food..that was very sad 'cause it was delicious *__* I ate so much! After dinner, we cleaned up the dinner table aaaaaaand yes...the highlight started~
We've played Just Dance 4! First I wasn't sure if it would work well..and my motivation wasn't high..but..we did it! xD Hell this game is so funny! The dances are kinda crazy and some of them are very difficult Oo haha
nikyami and I played the dirty dancing 8D so funny! xD I was the guy..damn he moved so gay! xD

The little boys didn't want to dance!
After they drank a bit later in the night they've tried it.
Pff..silly guys..

Ohhhhh then we ate our desserts...Saddest part of the evening..I was too full to eat it!! ;^; 

Half an hour before midnight some other friends from nikyami arrived and enjoyed time with us :D
It was really funny! Just Dance again.
I have to show you my favorite! I've tried the dance four times (?) with nikyami! xD
I don't like Skrillex at all! But after we danced a few times to this dance..I like the song~hhaha
The guy and his moive reminds me of Tobi (Naruto) look at the moves! I'm sure they took Tobi as an example 8D

Well, the countdown started. We went outside where her brother and his friends made firework :3
The only picture I took that night.
No outfit or make up pictures! I'm very sorry but we had so much to do and so much fun that we didn't think about making funny pictures! haha

We watched The Avangers after the fireworks, played Just Dance again and go to bed. At 5 AM was sleeping time~! Finally haha

Result; my new year's eve was amazing! I was so happy that nikyami invited me. We had fun, had delicious food and cool moments < 3
Thank you darling!! ♥

Well..I had a big headache when I woke up xD But I regret nothing~

OH !

We've booked our flight to TOKYO! ( *_____ * )
I am so happy!!
I'll be there at the 25th of july until the 20th of august! Almost a month :3
kyahhh~ Can't wait to be there again! ♥ Feel the heat...hear the cicadas...see all the fashionable people...go shopping at Shibuya109 again! haha Oh damn! And make funny puris with my two girls :D
I want to have summer already!!! ((o( > A < )o))

ばいばい。


Kommentare:

  1. congrats for your next travel *_* I'm really happy for you ♥ I will wait a lot of your japan related posts *v*

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. thank you >o< I'm looking forward to be in japan again and to make a lot of pictures!! <3

      Löschen