in the middle of chaos

Donnerstag, 14. Februar 2013

New Hairstyle~!

haiiii guys~
I'm a bit sad about the raw comments ;^;
are you still there?? If anything is wrong about my blog, please tell me~!
I only want to make you guys out there happy..maybe? ~





I went to the hairdresser today. I wasn't very happy with my hair since a while and I need to change my style very often...I'm so crayz~
My mother got me the great idea to make a short hairstyle~ 8D
My first impression was like "Ehhh no? I want to have loooong and beautiful shiny hair~" But the idea stucked in my head for hours! She gave me the idea of minzy's hairstyle~
I love this style but would it suits me??
I wasn't that sure..but many friends pushed me to try it xD"

So...I did it.
Baibai medium hair and hello short minzy head~ x]
I don't regret it guys! My hair was a mess! And now it's beautiful again < 3
Thanks to my beloved hairdresser ~
To see the little difference :3 
which one do you prefer?
the colour changes also a bit.


Outfit~
-Top & Jacket; Fernopaa
-Skirt; Glavil

 I have no idea what I was doing on this picture...but well oô

I am pretty happy with my new hairstyle :)
Hope you guys like it too!
Please tell me your precious opinion~!


 ばいばい。


Kommentare:

  1. You look super cute with the new hairstyle *_* it suits you so well!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Ahh~thank you so much <3 I'm so glad *^*

      Löschen
  2. total süß *.*

    steht dir auf alle Fälle super und macht dich sogar einw enig frecher als der alte Haarschnitt ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. hahah dankeschön :p
      Ich denke so ein Schnitt steht mir bisschen besser als so ein gany braver...><

      Löschen
  3. The new hairtsyle is really cute ^•^ it suits you :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I like your new haitstyle. ^^' It's cute~ ^^'

    F-

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. It is great, I think it suits you^^

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. ahhhw~ glad to hear that ^__^ thank you very much!

      Löschen
  6. Minkki-hair! It looks really good on you!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. awww thank you! >///<
      I am so happy that so many people like it! xD <3

      Löschen
  7. Super cute ^o^
    habs ja schon über facebook gesehen <3
    gehört schon was dazu, radikal kurz schneiden zu lassen XD vor allem hinten ist es ja sehr kurz! Aber echt schick <3 <3 <3

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Dankeschön *^*
      Ja ich war auch noch etwas am zweifeln als die Schere sooooo dicht dran war...aber nee, es musste einfach sein (>A<;)

      Löschen