in the middle of chaos

Samstag, 23. März 2013

AMIAYA♥

haiiiii guys!!

Do you know the very cute and pretty Suzuki twins??
Amiaya are models and singers! I guess most of you know the Yoshikawa twins, don't you??
I found Amiaya a while ago and I love them :3

The girls have a special look..I don't know how to describe it but I kinda like it! :)

Ami is the one with the straight bangs
Aya is the other pretty girl < 3

  アヤ♥

アミ♥



 (I want this biiiiig jumper ;3; )



Aren't they pretty and kinda special?? :D
I loooove it~

Their music is...kinda special too.
Not everybody will love it...but I do somehow hahah

I love this video so much!
It's well made and I love their make up < 3 
so many thinks I "love" about them! I'm so sorry xD




Here is a live :3
They are soooo cute >3<
As you can see, they are having fun together < 3


Hope there is anyone who like them as much as I do ^___^

baibai.

Kommentare:

  1. They are so cute and pretty! I love their hair!! Thanks for sharing I didn't know anything about them before^^

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I'm glad I was able to show them to you :D
      they are very adorable! <3

      Löschen
  2. Really funny and pretty girls. *__* I never knew them before, thanks for showing them here. ^^

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. you're welcome ^___^
      hahah I'm happy that I can give them some new "fans" xD

      Löschen
  3. I knew them too~ They are so cute!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. yeay *`^ *
      do you also know the Yoshikawa twins?
      If yes, which twins do you prefer? :3

      Löschen
  4. They look super cute *v* I love their hair! Their music is really special and happy!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Their music makes me very happy xD haha
      amiaya are soooo cute kyahhh >3<

      Löschen