in the middle of chaos

Freitag, 19. April 2013

Review EOS White Lens with Black Rim F-50

haiiii guys.
How are you doing?
I'm pretty fine and I'm doing my internship at the moment! I've got a nice workplace..and yeah..I'm working with old people..It's a bit strange for me because I prefer working with little children but well..I have to do this!

I'm gonna write a "review" about my EOS White Lens with Black Rim F-50 from loveshoppingholics.
I've always wanted some special lenses...I loved how adorable and cool some Jrocker looks when they are wearing white lenses..(No I'm not looking that fabulous but I love the look of the lenses!< 3)
This is my first "review" and to be honest...I'm not good at writing reviews...First I don't have a good camera to take professional pictures of my own eyes. I'm not going to send this review to the shop either! At least the pictures will show you how the lenses look, that's the most important part :)


Some informations!
Origin: Korea
Diameter : 14.0mm
Water Content : 38%
Base Curve : 8.8mm
Life Span : 1 year disposal



My package came after two weeks, cause I choose the cheaper service! 
Everything was fine as always with loveshoppingholics. 

 a nice, safe and cute package :3 
 as usually there were some free gifts < 3 
 Oh btw, I've ordered two pairs of white lenses~
(by accident hahah!)
here they are.
The lenses are looking very good!
The white colour is pretty but I wasn't sure if they will hide my brown/green eye colour...
but~






As you can see, the white colour hides your real colour perfectly!
I was surprised how good they fit! I don't have any problems to put them in or out, they feel comfortable and I can wear them almost the whole day without a problem. The design is also very nice!


Design: ★★★★☆
I love the design of the lenses! I've always searched for them. The black rim let them look a bit nicer and give them another "special look".

Colour: ★★★★★
The colour is perfect. They are beautiful white and hide your natural colour the best.


I was afraid they would look more blue than white...As you can see on the pictures it seems that they are a bit blue but it's only because of the light..Don't worry! They are all WHITE :)

Enlargement: ★★★★☆
14.0mm. I like the size of the lenses. They aren't that big as most circle lenses are.

Natrualness: ☆☆☆☆☆
Well I have to give this rate...The lenses don't give a natural look! They shouldn't! If there would be a zombie apocalypse you would look all natural with them! 

Comfort: ★★★★★
As I said before, I'm able to wear them a whole day. My eyes don't hurt and it's easy to put them in and out! 
They are very comfortable to wear.

Hope I was able to help some of you to chose lenses for a special look or a cosplay ;)
I even walk with them around (don't give a single fuck at all the scary faces of the others haha)

P.s the lenses are perfect for Halloween! Can't wait for it!

baibai.


Kommentare:

  1. Thank you very much sweetie for your review *v* I really like these lenses and you look super creepy and amazing with them ahahah!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hope you liked it! ^__^
      hahah thank you >8D <3

      Löschen
  2. Nice review ♥ I've always wanted to own white lenses too...but so far I didn't get them D: don't know why to be honest

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. :OOO
      I recommend these lenses if you want to buy some ;)
      good quality and an amazing look :)

      Löschen
  3. It looks really good and the package is so cute too^^

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. They are just perfect for halloween!! :o so creepy

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. hahah that's right!
      I'm gonna wear them for halloween..can't wait x)

      Löschen
  5. For your first review, this is probably one of the best I've ever read ! You include every information and important details about them! I really want to see you with those lenses !! *^* You did a great job by combining the make up and the lenses!!

    Keep on doing ~ *twinkle*

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. OMG thank you so much! <3
      I'm glad you like it! You are the queen of reviews! xD <3

      I'm gonna wear them at the Calmando Qual concert ;)

      Löschen