in the middle of chaos

Freitag, 24. Mai 2013

Off to the JAPANDAY // Went to the Hairdresser~

haiiii guys~!!
First!
Thank you so much for asking me questions in the comment box!! :D 

I'm so happy you guys like the idea and help me! I'll answer the questions after my entry about Düsseldorf. 
Stay tuned! Gonna answer each question! Oh! If you didn't wirte one down..you can still do it! ;)
~

Something great is going to happen tomorrow!!
It's the JAPANDAY in Düsseldorf! Some of you may know that it's a huge event.
I'm not there to buy some japanese stuff (only if I really find something cute by chance hahha) BUT I'm gonna see my lovely domi there < 3 as I mentioned a few entries before!

can't wait to see her!!!

My outfit is going to be this;
It's going to be a rainy cold day...BUT I DON'T CARE! ;3;
I want to look cute/cool whatever...!

weather..Y U R SOOOO STUPID THIS YEAR?!
I mean...Snow in June?!!

As you may can see I've changed my hair a bit! :D 

I went to my favorite hairdresser today~ < 3 
my mother made a surprise and invited me
THANK YOU MUM < 3

My plan was to change my haircolour into a darker one again.
I liked the light colour a lot but...I need something "new".
And here is the result!!
The cut is quite the same as a few months ago..SHORT! xD

btw my outfit today ~
 bored, stupid picture~





awwww the best is...my navana wig fits again!! (; A ;) !!!!
the colours are quite the same FINALLY back again< 3




ohhh anyway (love this word) I'm gonna buy myself a wig :3 

SOOOO~!
No more time to write some stuff!
Need to prepare things for tomorrow's travel! 

My journey to Düsseldorf will start at 5AM!

Good Night guys!
See you on Sunday~! <  3

I hope to see some of you there tomorrow ;) 

baibai.

Kommentare:

  1. Deine neue Frisur ist echt super süß!!!! *__*

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love your hairstyle and your outfit too. *w*

    xo, Shiki

    http://beautifuljrockdevil.blogspot.hu/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Thanks , I have recently been searching for info about this subject
    for ages and yours is the greatest I have found out
    so far. But, what concerning the conclusion?
    Are you sure about the source?

    hairdressers Edinburgh

    AntwortenLöschen