in the middle of chaos

Montag, 27. Mai 2013

Q&A time~!!

haiiii guys~!
It's time to get your answers!
First I wanna thank all the lovely readers which asked me something!
THANK YOU SO MUCH! I'm very glad that some of you were interested in this little idea!

Here are the questions! I hope that I've answered nicely to each of your questions! :3

Eva C.
I see you wear gyaru make up and have gyaru models in your header :)
Do you like gyaru?
Yeah, I kinda like this way of fashion! Especially gyarus wearing, glavil or co&lu. I prefer the “cool” way of gyaru fashion, not the shiny or cute one (LizLisa or M*ars)

and how did you get into it? 
First I’ve only seen some unknown models on the internet. I also read sometimes the word “gyaru” but it didn’t really take my attention. My ex-best friend started to get into this scene and showed me pictures, brands and so on..Well she showed me what gyaru is. I took my chance and bought some clothes of typical gyaru brand in Japan last year. (Glavil, GladNews and CO&LU) I also start buying the egg magazine. I’ve tried the make-up but I’m not good at it haha!
But I don’t call myself a gyaru anyway :)

what are you favourite models?
Kanako Kawabata
Re:NO
Serikamacho
Kabori Minato

and do you have a tumblr?
of course! :3
http://rukipe.tumblr.com/

Miya
->Weißt du schon was du nach der Schule machen willst? Und falls ja, was ist es und wieso genau das? 
-> Do you already know what you are going to do after school? If so, what and why?

Ich bin in der Ausbildung zur Erzieherin. Ich möchte gerne als Erzieherin arbeiten, weil mir die Arbeit mit Kindern sehr viel Freude bereitet und ich neue Generationen auf den richtigen Weg führen möchte.
I want to become an educator because I love working with little children and I want to help them to find a good way to start their lives. I want to help new generations to grow up.

->Wie bist du überhaupt zum Bloggen gekommen und hattest du vor diesem schonmal einen Blog?
-> How did you come to blog and did you already have another blog before this one?

Ich habe im Jahr 2010 damit angefangen da manche Freunde ebenfalls einen hatten. Ich fand das ne tolle Sache und habe auch einen gemacht. Dies ist mein erster und einziger aktive Blog.
I’ve started this blog in 2010 because some of my friends also had one.
I thought it’s a nice thing so I’ve got one too! :3 This one is the only active blog I’m using.

->Welches sind deine 3-5 Lieblings-blogs?
->Which 3-5 blogs are you favorites?

http://vanilla-syndrome.blogspot.com/
http://lau-paint-the-sky.blogspot.de/
http://lovely-gyaru-fashion.blogspot.com/
http://mymychen.blogspot.com/


Momo
What's your top 5 fav cities in da world, and why?
Well…I didn’t see every city in this world but! As far as I can tell…I like;
-Tokyo, the way of fashion, the culture, the colourful and loud streets but also the traditional way.
-Düsseldorf, I only visited this city twice but I think it’s a nice city, especially the Japanese street and shops. As the Japanese kindergarten and the garden.
-Spain, I don’t remember the name of the city..but I went many times with my family on holidays there, always in the same city and it was soooo nice there. Beautiful landscape, the ocean and hot weather.
-Luxembourg, I’m from this country so I have to say this haha. No but there is also a tiny pretty part of my capital city. We have frozen yogurt, bagels and a Asian fashion shop there. Somehow…haha

Pug Crush
If you could only use one make-up item for the rest of your life, which one would you choose? 
Omfg…that’s quite hard to decide…
I would choose my liquid eyeliner. You can use the eyeliner in some different ways and it makes your eyey simply beautiful :3

If aliens would take over the world and you could only save 3 items from getting destroyed: Which items would you save?
-Laptop
-Cola
-Bunny (I know it’s not an item..but I need my bunny!! D: )

Mindy

-Who's your role model?
I don’t really have a true role model…but I would take kyary pamyu pamyu as a role model..
-Which style do you prefer gyaru or ulzzang? 
I like both..that’s hard to decide..
But I think I like the ulzzang fashion a bit more because it’s way easier than gyaru.
And you don’t need to use that much of make-up to look pretty and cute! But I’m neither ulzzang nor gyaru haha
-What's your favorite food?
Ohhhh so hard…Pizza/Lasagna/Rice&Curry!
-you're favorite song at the moment?
A Brutal Fact from Lustknot
-How would you describe yourself in 1 sentence?
I’m a fan of the Japanese music, culture and fashion, a very cheerful person who loves to laugh but also be able to act serious and help others.

So far!! 
Thank you so much for the interesting questions!
Hope you still like my blog and feel free to ask questions, write comments or tell me your ideas of a new entry! ;)


baibai.

Kommentare:

  1. very fun post and very interesting to read :D you should do this more often, it's a really nice idea

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thanks for answering my questions <3
    I think you look a bit like the gyaru style *^~^

    AntwortenLöschen