in the middle of chaos

Samstag, 20. Juli 2013

LINECamera Spam~!!

haiiii guys~
I'm sorry for my rare blogging...but I have many things to plan and prepare for Japan! :x
Even so..My life isn't that WOW at the moment...I have holidays now, I'm pretty happy and can't wait for thursday to come!
Only 5 days to go~!! *___*


As the title said...let the random picture spam begin!
I really love this app < 3

I know...this picture is the best!





Now some new instagram pictures~
If you want to follow me on instagram, please search for "rukipe"






I also decided to take this wig with me to Japan :3
Ohhh and you can see my new little darling~ < 3
My new S4! < 3 I've got the new one because my subscription at the phone provider was about to run out..So I took my chance and change my phone provider and for this new subscription I've got the new S4 *^* (I don't want that people may think "This bitch gets everything she wanted! She must be rich"
I am not!

So far guys~!!
Next post will be about packing my suitcase.

baibai.

Kommentare:

  1. Aww, you are so cute and pretty~ ^3^'/

    F-

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ooo, you're so pretty! Have fun in Japan, yayy! :3

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC/Bloglovin? Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you >//<

      I am already following your blog :3
      it's very interesting!

      Löschen
  3. Wirklich tolle Bilder. Ich finde die Wig steht dir einfach super! Ich bin schon gespannt welche Einträge du dann von deiner Japan-reise so zeigen wirst. *Q*

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Dankeschön! *^* Ich bin so froh mir eine Wig besorgt zu haben! xD Es erleichtert vieles!
      Muahah~!! Es wird alles berichtet ;)

      Löschen
  4. I loved your posts about japan last year so much!
    I'm so exited for the new ones this year! (:
    Have fun. ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. aww thank you so so much! ;///; <3
      I'll make more pictures! <3
      thank you my dear <3

      Löschen
  5. oh my god you are so cute o(*o*)o
    i love your hair and your bambie eyes, wonderful

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. aww thank you <3 *^*
      hahah my bambie eyes >//<
      thank you very much :)

      Löschen