in the middle of chaos

Dienstag, 30. Juli 2013

Tokyo; Akihabara

haiiii guys.
I really am looking for more comments :O
Hope you guys still reading my blog ;3;

Anyway, let´s continue. We went to Akihabara today. The OTAKU paradise.

My look&Outfit :)
 wearing the pretty awesome Kazuki Shirt  < 3
Here we go to Akihabara. Nikyami was soooo looking for to get there!
She is totally in love with Anime and Manga stuff, so this really was her paradise. Figures, toys, otaku stuff everywhere.

She found a figure in the very first store we went in! hahah
It was soooo hard for her to take a decision...I was like "Yeay, I will not spend any money today >8D"
Until nikyami found a purikura machine...xD

So here are some puris of the day :3







 After we went to some more stores and streets of Akihabara. 






There was even a J-POP store :x with lot of Arashi stuff...Heaven hahah

Normal thing in Akihbara are the Maids. The cute girls are standing on the streets and searching for customers..I took one flyer of a Maid and talked a bit to her. I asked if she could speak english, she said no bu there would be a english speaking Maid near. OKAY. We went towards and there was another cute Maid on the street, I´ve took her flyer and talked to her too. AND SHE WAS ABLE TO SPEAK A LITTLE BIT IN ENGLISH OMG. She invited us to her Maid Cafe....We went with her! xD

Our very first visit to a Maid Cafe...So exciting!
In the cafe, the cute Maid explained the rules and the concept of the Cafe, she asked our names. Her name was Tosca/Tosuka. She was soooo cute and gentle < 3
We got some cold Melon Soda drinks and a cute dessert :x There the play began!
We had to say something with her and made some gestures...It was just a way too cute! Moe Moe ahahah
PINKYYYY RAAAABUUU < 3
So we ate our dessert and she and another Maid talked a bit to us. They also known Luxembourg and were fascinated to hear that! xD
They told us about a special and if we want to make a Cheki with one Maid.OF COURSE OMG xD

Here is the stuff from the Maid Cafe.
(Pinky Cafe)

Here is my cute Cheki with Tosca! :D
She decorated it and wrote something on the back < 3 
She is soooooooo pretty *__*

If you have the chance to be in Japan. Go to a Maid Cafe...It´s very special and funny! 
Don´t be shy! Japanese are very kind :)

After the Maid Cafe we went back to the streets and to other stores :)








HAHAHAH this!! XD 



here she is! :D cutie nikyami in her paradise < 3 
Soooo....after nikyami spent some more money on the stores..We went back home :)

handsome guy in the train xDD"


We made a stop by McDonalds before going home :)
Big Mac for dinne *__* SOOO good hahah

So here are my gets from Akihabara!
Not that much xD
super cute gloomy bear bunny! < 3 

Sooooooo we will go back to a Maid Cafe next week :) 

that´s all for today! :) 

baibai.

Kommentare:

  1. Awww wie süß! Ich würde auch zu gern mal in ein Maid Cafe gehen. Ich glaube das ist sicher lustig. ^^
    Wie sieht das eigentlich mit eurem Japanisch aus? Könnt ein bisschen was und wie klappt es bisher mit der Verständigung in Japan? Kommt ihr auch mit Englisch gut klar?

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Es war sehr lustig haha :)
      Also es geht. Ich verstehe was die Verkäufer mir mitteilen wollen und kann auch selbst bisschen was. Mit meiner Begleiterin sieht es da bisschen schwieriger aus xD" Aber bisher hat alles super geklappt :)
      Mit Englisch sprechen kommst du nicht sehr weit..Mit etwas Glück können Verkäufer nen Bruchteil Englisch...

      Löschen
  2. Im jellyyy i wanna go to Japan toooo! And indeed that guy is handsoooome woooew!
    + You look adorbs <3 I wish we had a Purikura machine here -__-

    xo Leyy.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I saw many other handsome guys today hahah
      Thank you :D

      Ohhhh I wish we would have these machines in Europe too .-.

      Löschen
  3. I'm still reading your blog ^^ But I just don't comment much. sorry >.<
    I enjoy reading your blog though!
    Akihabara looks really awesome *o* I wouldn't be able to control my money haha. I look forward to the maid cafe post :)

    http://whenblossomsbloom.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Ahwww thank you! I am glad to hear that :DD <3
      I´m so thankful for each reader!:3

      It´s very hard to control the money here...haha

      Löschen
  4. Akiba is such a fun place, isn't it? Cute puri! ^__^

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Somehow yeah...Well I prefer Harajuku and Shibuya xD
      Thanks ^_^

      Löschen
  5. omg I'm so jelly reading about your trip >u< I would die to go there and buy stuff !! I always wanted to go to a maid café! It's such a shame that there aren't any maid cafés near me :'c
    Have a nice stay there in Japan!
    oh, and the boy is so handsome *-* haha I wanna touch his hair lol you should have talked to him! :D

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you very much <3
      I think Maid Cafes are pretty nice places to stay :3
      HAHAH NO! He doesn´t look like he would love to talk to a foreign girl xDD

      Löschen