in the middle of chaos

Mittwoch, 18. September 2013

Purple Make~

haiiii guys~
how are you doing? ^_^
Just a short entry about a make up try (with bad quality pictures)
I love this purple/violet eye make from Shino pretty much!
So I've tried some kind of eye make too!
I didn't try to look exactly like him.
I also tried this kind of hairstyle...I was lazy so it doesn't look the same but more like an "ania-version" of it xD"
Don't hate me! 

anyway
I didn't edit these pictures~



I really like it somehow!
Violet is my favorite colour so it fits haha

I've got some requests on ask if I could make an MakeUp tutorial.
I don't know what's in the mind of others...I don't think my makeup is anything really special!
I only try to look a bit pretty and cute. That's quite all...
but
If you guys really want to make me a tutorial..please let me know.
I mean..I'm very honored that guys are asking me out to do one!
So...let me know (:

Here is the outfit (:
onepiece; world wide love
knee socks; H&M
Shoes; Shibuya109

quite short you think? 

Well let me tell you the japanese way of wearing fashion like this..
tadaaaa~ 
Finally I've bought one of these this summer in Tokyo!
Nobody is going to see my panties muhahah >8D

random pictures~


look at the cute ribbon!
I've got it from a very beloved friend <3 nbsp="" p="">
thank you domi! < 3

Hope you like my purple make up hahaa,I do!
And I kinda like the hairstyle...somehow 8D

And I want to give all the new readers a huge THANK YOU
for reading my blog!! 
I am so happy to reach 120 Readers already...! ;3;


my boyfriend likes to send me random pictures!
Of food, himself or even the places he is at the moment < 3 
ahhh I'm missing Tokyo even more :3:
He's working in Shinjuku...oh my...god~haha



I want to be with him so badly .3.


So far!
oh I love yuki's voice < 3

baibai.



Kommentare:

  1. beautiful pics and the make up fits you well! :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Der Stil steht dir richtig gut und das Make up mag ich auch. Ich finde die Farbe total schön. ^^

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Purple is a great color for your face, it suits you well :3
    I love how you can actually do a Japanese GUY inspired make-up look; imagine some western people wear that kind of make up and it's a no no but Japanese can get away with it somehow 8D

    And please do a tutorial! I will be looking forward to it ^^
    'xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I love the purple make up *_* it suits you really well ♡♡

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Shino is a girl thoooooooooooooough

    AntwortenLöschen