in the middle of chaos

Freitag, 4. Oktober 2013

Make Up Tutorial?!

haiiiii guys~!
so as I said earlier...There were some people asking me for a tutorial..
Okay~ I'm fine with this but, I don't really know about which kind of make up.
So you guys must help me out! ;)

I still don't think my make is something special at all but I want to grant the wish of some of my readers.
So...I'm gonna post some pictures and you need to tell me the number/make you want to see a tutorial of.
Okay?
Let's start!
N°1
Halloween look!

N°2

 N°3
only using, eye shadow and eyelashes..

N°4

 N°5

N°6

N°7


N°8
"chinese look" hahaha



N°9


N°10
sadly you can't clearly see my blue and pink eyeshadow ;3;



N°11


N°12

So far dear readers!
Hope you will like one of these make ups and tell me your wish.
if no one wants a tutorial, it's also okay haha
if anyone has a special wish, please let me know.

have a nice weekend everybody!
baibai.

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)


Kommentare:

  1. Hello~! I think I like #9 the best ^-^*
    I hope it will win and I can see a tutorial of it haha that make up looks really dolly
    Deine Augen sehen damit seehr groß aus haha und woher hast du deine falschen wimpern gekauft?

    Mindy

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Really cool tutorials ..Very pretty


    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. They all look adorable! I'd like to see them all, but most of all the helloween one! :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. #1, #9 + #12 finde ich total cool. Also für die wäre ich ^^

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I love your pictures!! You're so pretty!!

    Xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I like #6 very much... ! But all pictures are so fantastic and beautiful! ♥

    AntwortenLöschen