in the middle of chaos

Sonntag, 8. Dezember 2013

Happy Birthday to me~(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME~ 

I'm 22 years old now and I'm feeling still the same crazy as before~! 

I've made a tiny party yesterday with some of my most important friends and it was a w e s o m e 
I had so much fun and I'm glad they started my birthday with me < 3 

Especially Midori/Lynn < 3 She came already on friday and stayed until today < 3 
I'm pretty tired and too lazy...so I guess...holy pictures will show you what happened~ 

Lynn and I only watched some movies and ate all the food 8D 
On Saturday we prepared the huge living room for the party~







le me & Lynn :D < 3
I love her so much <  3

We drank, we ate..we made party, we laughed so hard hahaha


here are my lovely friends < 3




. . .







Best party ever...< 3 


And Here are my mighty presents~ 
...8D fuck yeah 

the cuddly sweater < 3 

a cute necklace 

Lynn bought me this cute heart bracelet : 3 

everything I've got last night :) 


I always wanted this kind of headphones..FINALLY 

my instax camera *---* 
I'll make awesome chekis by myself >8D

lipstick and nail polish ~

ASSASSIN'S CREED BITCH!! OMFG hahah


My presents are all so lovely and cool! < 3 
I have the best friends ever and I'm very happy to enjoy my life with them.

じゃね~

baibai.


Kommentare:

  1. Happy birthday!!!
    Also seem's you had an amazing day!! It's great to celebrate your birthday with the persons that you love the most!! ^-^

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Toll, dass du so viel Spaß hattest und die Instax Kamera~ pure Liebe!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Dankeschön! ^__^
      Ja hab erst 3 Fotos damit gemacht aber LIEBE xD

      Löschen
  3. Happy Birthday <3
    Seems like you had an awesome day (:

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Happy Birthday!!! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

    AntwortenLöschen