in the middle of chaos

Samstag, 19. April 2014

The GazettE STANDING LIVE TOUR 14 PULSE WRIGGLING TO DIMSCENE

haiiiiii guys~!!!
IT'S FOR REAL NOW!!

8 years of waiting are over!!
I'M GONNA SEE THE GAZETTE LIVE THIS SUMMER!!

I've got the holy email this morning!!
!!!

I've got my 2 tickets! Jessica and I gonna rock the concert! < 3
My body is still shaking whenever I read those words~
I've cried this morning..my tummy still hurts...I'm soooo excited!

Stacked Rubbish x DIM
my favoritue albums..

Somehow I am very happy that I've never got the chance to see them before..because this concert is going to be perfect. My first the Gazette concert will be in Japan..that was a dream deep inside me..
And my dream will come true!! 

 I can't wait for summer!!
anyone else is there?? Joining the live? Staying in Japan for July/August?


baibai.


Kommentare:

  1. Have fun this concert!
    Haha! Really enjoy reading your blog! :)
    Hope you have a pleasant stay in Japan!

    www.ColorfulExistence.com

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you a lot! :D
      Gad to hear.

      I'm sure I'll have a nice stay in Japan, thank ya :)

      Löschen
  2. that's totally amazing dear, have a fun there!! ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Excellent! I'm so happy for you. ^__^

    http://nagareboshi9.blogspot.ch/

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Das freut mich so für dich. <3 Ich hoffe du hast ein ganz ganz tolles Konzert. ^^
    Hab sie vor Jahren auch schon zweimal live gesehen, aber in Deutschland. Und es war richtig richtig gut. ;)

    AntwortenLöschen