in the middle of chaos

Montag, 21. Juli 2014

さようなら~

Tomorrow is the big day!! I can't believe it's already time to get things ready...
My luggage is packed! Everything is ready to leave Luxembourg. 

First plane will take us to Amsterdam and from there it will lead us to Narita !! 

Ohh~ I'm kinda excited! Even if it's the third time now...I still can't believe it...It's like a weird wonderful dream! 

So far!! See you on wednesday when I arrived in Arakawa-ku ! 

btw, my friend Jessica made an entry with an interesting list! Would be sweet if you take a look and may...gonna leave a comment?? :3 

baibai.

Kommentare:

  1. you are the cutest cutie ever! can't wait for tomorrow!!! this will be so awesome!! (*´艸`*)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Have fun!!! It's always so exciting. ^__^

    AntwortenLöschen