in the middle of chaos

Montag, 14. Juli 2014

New Blog Layout by pugcrush ❤

Haiiii guys!!

Here it is!!
Welcome to my new blog!!
well at least the look is different!
It's better, isn't it? < 3 Gosh I like it so much!
And you know what??
A very good friend of mine made it for me (because I have no talent in things like this...sadly)
The talented girl who made this is...
Jessica :D 
The cute girl will go with me to Tokyo next week, remember her?
She's is so cute, clever and talented! She has her own blog and honestly, it's a very interesting one!
She's always telling her opinion in a very mature manner.
I love how she writes english (way better than me! )
Her topics are about, fashion, lifestyle, movies, Japan and of course pugs hahaa
She fell in love with japanese fashion too! 
So if you are interested, please take a look! Become a reader...and PLEASE give her some comments, because I think her blog really is great! 
here you go~

It would be sweet if you could take a look! 


So guys, how do you like my new design??
Hope you enjoy it as much as I do! < 3

baibai.

Kommentare:

  1. I'm so happy you like your new layout. I can' t wait until next week!!! ( `ิิ∇´ิ)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Next week...we are gonna be fabulous as hell 8D

      Löschen
  2. Love the new layout! Great stuff. ^__^

    http://nagareboshi9.blogspot.ch/

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you!! She did a great job! :3 <3

      Löschen
  3. Antworten
    1. Danke! Freut mich, dass es einigen gefällt!! ^_^

      Löschen
  4. Das Layout ist wirklich schön! :3
    Und ich wünsche euch viel spaß in Tokyo~

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. REMEMBER YOU STILL HAVE TO SEE ME IN TOKYO, YOU KNOW.

    also, i like the new layout! :DD

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I REMEMBER!
      So you are there this summer too??? What time?? :D
      I really wanna meet you again!! < 3

      thank you ^_^

      Löschen