in the middle of chaos

Samstag, 2. August 2014

Tokyo; Asakusa

haiiii guys ~
another "super gaijin" entry haha
We went back to Asakusa to look around the shops there. We didn't have that much time and chance to see everything so far the last time.

It was so hot today...kinda horrible to be honest. anyway enjoy my pictures ~:3

panda
...

I ate super delicious Ramen today < 3 





so hooooot~





old man photobombed my picture lol








this woman was so pretty. I asked her for a picture and told her how pretty she is >//< 












We visited such a cool shop in a shopping mall hahaha
NINJA!!
He was so happy when we asked for a picture with him xDv

bag for my yukata 
and some flowers for the hair.


I always wanted one of those masks ~

tiny souvenir for my grandmother < 3

souvenir for my mom and dad < 3 


baibai.

Kommentare:

  1. Asakusa hat mir immer gut gefallen. Es gibt viel zu sehen. ^^

    http://nagareboshi9.blogspot.ch/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I really love your post. You are so lucky to travelled there. :3
    Bai, Shiki

    http://beautifuljrockdevil.blogspot.hu

    AntwortenLöschen